Family doctors are doing an incredible job in Ontario, but sometimes it can be difficult or inconvenient to see them. We pride ourselves on acting as an adjunct to your family doctor in providing efficient, on-demand care. After your visit, we make it our mission to keep your family doctor in the loop by sending them a copy of the visit note.
If you don’t have a family doctor, please click feel free to use our service until you find a family doctor.
This is not an emergency service. In case of, emergencies please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency department
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY APPOINTMENT BOOKING
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Virtual care and Home Visits for a variety of common presentations i.e. coughs, sore throats, headaches, urinary tract infections, rashes, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, back pain, headaches, post surgical, post delivery, etc
- Onsite urine testing and strep throat testing for infections
- Referrals for blood work and imaging (if deemed necessary by the physician)
- Referrals to specialists and allied health professionals (physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractors, etc)
- Referrals to home and community care service
- Provide sick notes or other uninsured services (additional fees may apply)
- Prescription and medication refills (we can have one of our partner pharmacies deliver any of our prescribed medications to your front door within 24 hours).
Note: we do not prescribe opioids or controlled substances