MediCall’s Portal is a secure online website that gives you convenient 24-hour access to some of your personal health information and medical records from anywhere with an Internet connection. Patients are also book appointments online through our secure Portal. After you’ve completed your intake visit, the Portal can be accessed by clicking the Portal button at the top or bottom of this page or by clicking HERE .
What can I do with a Portal?
You can securely view portions of your medical record that have been made available by your physician, including recent lab results and messages anytime and from anywhere you have Web access. Other features may include:
- Receiving e-mail or texts from your health care team
- Scheduling same day appointments
- Updating your contact information
- Completing questionnaires to help with your care
How do I get access to the Portal?
All registered patients have access to their Portal through the following link: https://medicall.inputhealth.com/portal#login. To log in you will need to enter your OHIP number (do not include your version code) or other insurance number that you provided during your registration and either the cell phone number or email that is recorded in your clinic chart. You will then receive a secure passcode to that number or email that you will enter into the into the Portal login page. This is to make sure only you have access to your health information.
To View Your Messages:
When your Health Care Provider sends you a message, you will be sent a one time pass code via text or email with a link to enter that passcode. The passcode expires in 24 hours. If the passcode has expired or you have trouble using it or you want to see the message again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to resend a new passcode.
- Always remember to protect your identification number
- Never share your passcodes with anyone
- Use an email address that only you have access to
- Make sure to only log on to the Portal from a personal or secure computer
- Log out of the Portal when you are finished
- If downloading documents from the Portal, make sure to download them to a secure folder on your computer
- If you believe your email has been hacked or you’ve lost your phone, email us at email@example.com immediately or call us at 647-873-8936 to turn access to your Portal off
** The presentation of information on the Website and MediCall’s facilitation of connecting you with a Health Care Provider does not establish a doctor-patient relationship between you and MediCall and is not intended as a solicitation of individuals to become MediCall’s patients or clients. MediCall is not a party to the relationship between you and any Health Care Provider providing the Services.**